Family: Tom Petty Died Of Accidental Drug Overdose

Jan 19, 2018 |
Family: Tom Petty Died Of Accidental Drug Overdose

His wife and daughter released the results of Petty’s autopsy via a statement on his Facebook page Friday night. Dana and Adria Petty say they got the results from the coroner’s office earlier in the day that the overdose was caused due to a variety of medications. The statement was posted moments before the Los Angeles coroner’s office issued its official findings, which confirmed that Petty had a variety of medications, including fentanyl and oxycodone in his system. They say Petty suff
See all stories on this topic

Sanford Planning Global Expansion Announcement

The Sioux Falls based health system already has several world clinics, including in Ghana and China….
See all stories on this topic

Posted in: Uncategorized

Comments are closed.